Monday, March 9, 2009

oops...=p


Long time din blog on....

damn lazy....

Exam is over...

My history get 56%

Geography get 68%

Maths 29.5%

Chinese 56%

science 44%

BM 61%

ENG 77%

wad a sad case.... i muz score better next time...

so i must study more N more....

Im nOT going to hide anymore....

my life now is not meaningless....

its full of colours....

I nid to buckup my results and not to be so over confident....

i wanna get all over 60 except for maths....

steph nids hardworking now....and i cant be lack of peace....

weirdo.....

so im not going to be dotted anymore....

i nid all de best on my results....

im attend all slots activities so increase my marks....muahahahahhahaha....

GAMBATEH~

i muz now start to study...hehex...
And mux be always happy.....wakakakaka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home