Sunday, March 15, 2009

I wont believe it anymore!!!

The more i hope the more i lost.....
I hope to go out wif my fwens....They promised!!!
But they lie to me again!!
Since they dunn allowed me to do this do that, then i wont do what they call me to do anymore!!!
From now on, i wont be de gud gurl they hope to...
i will be as bad as i could...
If they dun allowed, why should they promise???
Im so fedup...
Being cheated once and once....
Im not a fool that they can control everything about me....
I hav my own freedom...
If u dunn like, i wont come home anymore...
i will just stay at the hostel everyday...
I dunn mind to share my secret with u all,
but why dont u help me??
when i need ur help, u just keep quiet...
Im really missing my direction!!!
since u hate me, why dont u just kill me???
why u bring me to this world??
i cant feel ur love!!!
U tell me u love me....i understand,...
but i feel like ur tourchering me...
can u make me free..
i feel free when im in school...
every thursday i can go out wif my frens...
i can do what i like to....
I wont believe what u all say anymore!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home