Monday, June 8, 2009

Wads wrong to me???


Dis morning....

my mom was rushing to out...bcoz she nid to bring the maid 4 fomema...

then she was not free to bring me for lunch....

so, i asked my aunt bring me to the seven eleven for some snacks~

then she keep on naggin on the car.....

WTF....

i almost smAck the door.....

i dinn argue wif her bcoz i listen to wad my mom to mie....

steph is so angry that time!

hate her!

then i stay at home alone..

feel free N peace~

nice~
then evening....

i told him about my fren asked me about joining his shuffle group...

then he asked me whr is d location...

i told him i dunno....bcoz the shuffle meetup will owiz change location....

thn he think about those....

after that my dad called back home and asked me abt something~

i damn bu shuang....

then i started to scold him....

after that....my dad scolded me....

I cried.....

i dunno why....

mayb becoz im too tired.....







i cant afford so much of things....

im really fedup~

cann i giv up....

i dunn wanna live.....

my life sux!

hate myself~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home